Voice2Email is also known as VoiceToEmail and is the smartest way to handle missed calls and call overflow. Callers leave an audio message on your Voice2Email service. You then receive the audio file direct to your email box anytime, from anywhere.
Cut costs... no answering machine, phone line or software required.
Velox Telco Voice-To-Email service benefits:
- Includes free 1300 or 1800 number which means you don't need a land line number.
- Use your free 1300 or 1800 number as your main contact number.
- Use your free 1300 or 1800 number to overflow missed calls to your Voice2Email service.
- No Term Contracts, cancel anytime which means you are not locked in.
- No set-up fee.
- No cancellation fee.
- Voice-To-Email calls are charged by per second.
- Confirmations delivered by email.
- No more busy signals... use Voice2Email as an overflow to your land line.
How Do I Receive A Voice2Email Message?
- Your caller listens to your pre-recorded instruction greeting.
- Your caller leaves a message.
- The audio message is delivered to your email box.
- Open your email to hear the message 24/7.
How Do I Setup A Voice2Email Service?
Apply for your new Voice2Email service in 4 easy steps...
Step 1: Choose a 1300 or 1800 number from our list of available numbers.
Step 2: Select a 1300 or 1800 plan that suits your budget.
Step 3: Complete the sign-up process.
Step 4: click Help for step-by-step instructions.
For Existing Velox Telco Customers:
If you are an existing Velox Telco customer with a 1300 number or an 1800 number please visit Help Desk / Tutorials for complete instructions on how to set-up your new voice-to-email service.